Monday, September 25, 2006

Lucky Lucky Lucky me. I'm a lucky son of a gun!

Well, continuing the poo madness, I've got luck just dripping off me. I watched my little nephew and just let him wander around the neighborhood and I followed him. He loves the outdoors and he was having fun exploring. I originally went outside just for second to get something and ended up staying out for awhile. I was barefoot because I don't like wearing shoes if I don't have to. Even my feet are claustrophobic.

We were walking around and wouldn't you know it, I stepped in doggie doodie! I was on the phone with James he asked what kind of doo it was and when I told him it was doggie he said that I must have something great up ahead with all this luck thrown my way! He laughed and I didn't find it very amusing. I wiped it off on the side of the porch. For the rest of the day when we walked by it my nephew would point and repeat "Poop!" over and over again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poop!

Monday, September 25, 2006 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It was so funny. My nephew is 2 and a half and doesn't speak very much. He says basic words like Mommy, Daddy, mow, baby, and various body parts. He sure knew the word poop and never forgot where it was. I love little kids.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger The 6 Karns' said...

Aren't you glad you had all the "poop trials" at the Karns' - to get you ready to deal with Poop on your own :)

You know I'm only laughing on the inside...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Amber - I'm glad to see you join the deep, intriguing, intellectual conversation on poo.

I was a little afraid that you hated me...............

=O(

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*muffling a giggle*

Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker