Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm in the game...even if I wasn't invited

I did not get tagged by my friends. Wahhh. However, I am near positive it is due to the fact that I have been MIA and totally inconsistent in my postings. So, I've decided I'm going to play along with them anyway.

State three for each of the following:

Favorite food you eat till you puke and don't mind eating it again and again and puke it all over again:
- I don’t really have “must have” favorite foods unless you count coffee as a food. Rather, I have foods I absolutely abhor and make me want to puke just thinking of them.

- Any meat on a bone
- Fish
- "Mystery" meat that nobody actually confirms its origin

Favorite stores to shop till you drop (and might never fit in their clothing, but you buy their stuff anyways, because you are in denial):
- I am not one who enjoys shopping for clothes….at all!

Favorite shows that you quote like madness and will totally attend a convention if ever existed:
- Reno 911 <- Definitely a guilty pleasure

- Monk
- Cheap Seats

Favorite movies that you just never get tired of:
- I am tired of all movies right now. (no tv programming) However, these are my favorites….even if I am a little tired of them at the moment.

- What about Bob?
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Chronicles of Narnia

Things you wish to do before you die:
- See a home game at Notre Dame stadium
- Enjoy a Cubs season all the way through
- Get out of Galesburg

Places you want to go before you die:
- Obviously, Notre Dame campus in South Bend
- South Africa
- Anywhere Mr. Wolf wants to take me

Things you fear the most:
- Failure
- Bats
- Spiders
- Mondays
- Being alone
- Disappointing
- Public restrooms
- Door handles
- Not being funny
- Being called the old, crazy, cat lady when I’m old
- The Dark
- Fear
- Losing…..my mind
- Small, enclosed places
- Puking
- Dialing the wrong number
- Using improper grammar, word usage, and misspellings
- Spinal taps
- BCS poll

Things that make you happy:
- The saying: Are you happy?
- Opening up email and find a new one in the inbox and finding out the new email is someone I actually like
- Good defense and outstanding offense

Things that you wish to excel in:
- Everything

You feel strongest about:
- Hand washing

Your favorite quote:
- Good morning Gil. I said good morning…GIL. Gotta go to work.
- Once again: Are you happy?
- Touchdown! Irish add to their lead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww I am sorry I didn't tag you cuz I thought you were not blogging anymore...I thought you gave it up...I feel bad....but You called me friend and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll do this even though i wasnt tagged!!

1.Favorite food you eat till you puke and don't mind eating it again and again and puke it all over again: PIZZA & STEAK!!!

2.Favorite stores to shop till you drop (and might never fit in their clothing, but you buy their stuff anyways, because you are in denial):humm i dont know!!!

3.Favorite shows that you quote like madness and will totally attend a convention if ever existed: SURVIVOR, American Idol, America next top model

4.Favorite movies that you just never get tired of:
Raiseing Helen,While you were sleeping ,yours mine and ours

5.Things you wish to do before you die: Visit the ocean, go to disney world, tell as many people as i can about Jesus!!

6.Things you fear the most:
-not doing Gods will for my life
- being lonley
-failing my kids
-not having friends
-the dark
- not making someone happy
-fighting

7.Things that make you happy,
-Jesus
-Friends that care
- my kids
-making someone feel special

8.Things that you wish to excel in:
everything

9.You feel strongest about: My relationship with God

10.Your favorite quote
i dont know i have so many to list!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker