Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I've been tagged

I am coming out of retirement because I have been tagged by a friend and I cannot disappoint.

10 things you do not or may not know about me.

1. In 7th grade, I broke an Illinois state high jump record. However, it was broke again in the next couple jumps and I couldn't hang and won 3rd place.

2. When I was about 6, I collected the Pepsi Michael Jackson pop cans and I would count every Pepsi commercial I saw with him in it.

3. All my pets had a name ending in a "y" or "ie" sound. Except for all the cats we named...Michael. Smokey, Rocky, Baby, Brownie, Blackie, Brownie, Buffy.

4. I love Notre Dame football. I became a fan when I was around 4th grade because my "boyfriend" said he like them. He was a fad fan and I am a lifer.

5. I have Multiple Sclerosis.

6. The two people I consider to be the closest friends I ever had, I have not seen or spoken to in years.

7. I am the third of 6 children. We were born in pairs. My two older brothers are two years apart. Then me and my sister are two years apart. And finally, my two younger brothers are two years apart. All with blonde hair and blue eyes.

8. During my childhood we raised chickens, rabbits, and racing pigeons. We also had a slew of cats in the backyard and always had a dog. Not the same dog but always had a dog. We lived in a town of about 400.

9. I wash my hands to almost an obsession. I have very dry skin because of it.

10. I have cried on every birthday since I was 13.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww look I made you un-retire...What a proud mamma I am....Why do you cry? Don't cry...PLEASE!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Hey kid, glad to see you out of retirement! (And yes, I learned some things about you today through this.)
Hope to see you back more often.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger ruthrap said...

Glad you're back Sarah! Somehow I knew you wouldn't be gone long!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

I am glad you are back too.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! She lives! Now if I can just pull MY self together and start blogging again!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

I'm glad that you're back...I've found myself checking from time to time to see if you would break out post something...just anything and you did!

Glad to read and gain insight about you, looking forward your blogs!

You know that obsession thing bugs me, if I scratch one arm or itch one leg, pull up one sock...I think I need to do the other...drives me nuts!

Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker