Friday, September 15, 2006

Throwin' it Up

I love Charlie Weis. I love the energy, enthusiasm, sense of pride, and the winning attitude and performance he has brought to the Notre Dame Football program. However, I can't stand that he tucks in his shirt and tightens his belt. He is a big man and it just looks bad. It isn't even so much his belly rather fat poof under the belt. You are being viewed by millions of people, you are extremely successful, yet I can't stand to see a full body shot.

I have reached the point that I now realize it is a little icky to find High School and College kids good looking. I was reading a sports magazine and how no idea how old this kid was. Whoa! Finding College seniors good looking isn't that bad though. ( I like capitalizing High School and College. I find it easier to read. So there.)

For some odd reason, I can't stop thinking of a monkey with cymbals today.

I have nothing but international coffee in my freezer and I don't mean those girlie flavored drinks. I have coffee from around the world. The Dutch and German were brought here by James. Then I also have a sampler of many countries that my friend gave me. I am hooked on the Dutch right now even though I had requested the German brought recently. I don't think I'll be able to go back to Folger's again. Also, I only use the French press. I love it! I'll probably never use a coffee pot again either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

lol... those European coffees just ruin you, don't they! It's the same way with chocolate. I have not been to Europe now in 7 years and I still cannot eat American chocolate. After coming back from Germany it took me forever to want to drink our coffee again. Every now and then I treat myself and order some German coffee off the net.

Monday, September 18, 2006 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

You just need some good ole Kenyan coffee!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker