Friday, January 20, 2006

My Early Adult Allowance


I didn't have time to blog yesterday. I adjusted some settings which took longer than I anticipated. However, I had more important things to take care of...TAXES. That's right, I already filed my Federal. I received my W2 yesterday and I wasn't feeling that well so I thought I'd put it off. That was until somewhere around 10:30 last night when I got my second wind and decided to go online and just get it started. Well, I ended up completing the process instead. I usually wait until April to do them. It really doesn't make any sense because I know I am going to get a decent return. So, this year I decided to quit procrastinating and get it done. It should be deposited on Feb. 03 and I will probably turn around and spend it very quickly on obtaining a car. I somewhat hate to see it go so fast.............but then again I need to have a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker