Friday, September 30, 2005

March Baby, March!



I went to my first drive-in movie tonight. They were playing The March of the Penguins and another movie I can't remember the title. It was sooo much fun. It took a little getting used to the setup and I couldn't believe how much fun we had. My Mom went and she was recalling how the speakers used to hook up to the window. I think I like the radio station tune in a lot better.

The penguins were so cute. It was an innocent documentary of the plight of the penguins. I was heart broken viewing the many obstacles and challenges that face their way. I wanted to pack them all up and take them home. I have wanted to see this movie for a long time and it never worked out. Though it was frustrating at the time, I am glad it worked out this way. The weather was perfect, not too hot not too cold. This experience was good old fashion family fun that I shared with my Mom and my daughter.

I can't wait to go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker